In less then a week, Money 20/20 is back in full force — the booths, the conversations, the meetings, the parties, and an amazing speaker lineup, including the tennis star turned successful business woman, Serena Williams. The conference stats alone are bigger than life: 8K+ attendees, 2.8K+ leading companies, and 6.6K+ meetings booked. With the 3-day event nearly here, it’s time to refine your gameplan to not only survive and navigate Money 20/20 but to thrive during your time in Vegas. We’ve cultivated a must see list of the best booths, speaker events, and parties. First, here’s a video to get you hyped!
Each year at Money 20/20, the booths get better — more creative and interactive, showcasing ever-evolving, game-changing tech. The conversations start and continue here.
Also, use this interactive map of the expo hall and never get lost!
Best Speaker Events
Money 20/20 has a stacked lineup of speakers this year from banking executives to fintech thought leaders. We’ve identified these speaker events as the ones you shouldn’t miss!
- Sun, Oct 23 @ 3 PMPowerful Communication Techniques w/ Ulrike Guigui, Head of Enterprise Payments Strategy at Wells Fargo
- Sun, Oct 23 @ 3:25 PMOvercoming Challenges in Banking & Scaling Cannabis Businesses w/ Stuart Cook, Chief Product Officer at Valley Bank
- Mon, Oct 24 @ 11 AMFraud Horror Stories w/ Tommy Nicholas, CEO & Co-Founder of Alloy
- Mon, Oct 24 @ 1 PMA New Hope On Credit….Buy Now, Pay Maybe? Katherine Adkins, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer of Affirm
- Tues, Oct 25 @ 10:45 AMFintech Cafe Podcast: Embedded Finance: Is it Past Its Peak? w/ Ambika Sharma, Founder & CEO of Fintech Cafe
- Tues, Oct 25 @ 2 PMPower to the Developer: Insights on Enabling Builders w/ Ilya Gaysinskiy, Global Head of Consumer Engineering at Goldman Sachs & Wade Arnold, Founder & CEO at Moov
After an action-packed day of making game-changing connections and impactful conversations, if you have the energy, these are the parties to attend.
- Sun, Oct 23 @ 5:30 PM Women In Fintech Money2020 Happy Hour
- Mon, Oct 24 @ 8:30 PM Plug & Play’s Networking Mixer
- Mon, Oct 24 @ 9 PM
Money 20/20 House Party Fintech Takeover at OMNIA Nightclub
- Mon, Oct 24 @ 10:30 PM Crypto.com & Fortress Present: Money2020 VIP After Hours
- Tues, Oct 25 @ 8:30 AM Truv + Fintech Cafe Breakfast & Bloody Marys
Be sure to
check out the amazing Money 20/20 events — from concerts to breakfast and lunch programs — that the conference is sponsoring!
Book a Meeting with Truv at Money 20/20
Want to learn more about the solutions that Truv offers? Want to see it in action? Our team would love to meet 1:1 at SUSHISAMBA with you while you’re in town for Money 20/20.