Truv Bridge Updates
Native Reset for MyPay and Intuit Quickbooks
Better customer experiences lead to higher pull through rates, and in the case of the Truv Bridge, we’re constantly iterating to provide the best experiences possible for our customers. This month we’ve added native reset capabilities for our MyPay & Intuit Quickbooks integrations. Users who don’t remember their username or password to authenticate can now easily reset their information in the Truv Bridge without having to leave the financial organization’s digital experience.
This enhancement further increases the number of applicants who successfully complete a verification, and increases our clients ability to drive higher end-to-end conversion rates.
Elastic Search in Truv Bridge
Truv has the highest number of employers in our database for payroll aggregation supporting 2.3M employers today. However, we see that end users have many ways that they address a certain employer and this adds complexity to identify the right employer in our database.
In order to combat this, we’ve added new elastic search functionality in the Truv Bridge which intelligently allows a consumer to search for their employer or payroll provider and show the appropriate search results regardless of the search query. This provides a more intuitive experience for users and helps our customers increase their pull through rates to increase their end-to-end conversion rates.
Core to Truv’s consumer-permissioned data platform is enabling users to easily authenticate with their payroll provider, financial institution, tax-prep software, or insurance provider. The easier the login experience, the more completed verifications that occur.
This month we’ve made the following significant improvements to our login experience:
- Improved login flow for Workday and Oracle driving uptick in conversion rates for Workday by 5% and Oracle by 15%
- Improved login flow for Social Security Administration (SSA) to prompt a 24% increase in conversion rate
- Improved average time to login for Paycom to be under 5s
- Added additional MFA screens for our Amazon AtoZ integration
- Additional MFA screens are now supported for employers who use ADP for our direct deposit switch product
These improvements have increased conversion rates and have helped Truv to create a better customer experience for your customers.
Data Quality Improvements
We work to improve our data quality, so you can rest assured that you’re making the most accurate decisions possible. This month we made improvements to the following:
- Pay frequency
- Income – regular earnings
- Bank accounts and routing number (Oracle Peoplesoft)
- SSO improvements (Adomyinfo, B2clogin, Secureauth)
- Included W2 in API responses (CVS)
We’ll keep improving our data quality so that you can keep distributing qualified loans.
Integrations are key to keeping our platform valuable to our customers, so every month we work to not only improve our existing integrations but also add new integrations. This month we’ve improved our integrations with ADP, Insperity, General Motors, SAP, Paylocity, Paychex, Paycom, Ceredian and many Oracle integrations including but not limited to employers such as Macy’s, VITAS, City of Tampa, Quest Diagnostics and others.
Launching Truv on Jack Henry Banno
Truv is actively working on building integrations to leading online and mobile banking platforms to make the adoption of our products easier for our financial institution partners.
To this end, we have integrated with Jack Henry Banno that currently supports over 300 financial institutions with their next-gen online and mobile banking platform. These institutions now have a turn-key integration with Truv to enable a seamless direct deposit switching experience for their customers.
Enhancements to ICE Encompass Integration
With mortgage being one of Truv’s main industries, we’ve integrated with the largest LOS for mortgage lenders in ICE Encompass. As our the number of Truv customers who use Encompass grows, so does our need to enhance our integration.
In the month of March, we made the following enhancements to our ICE Encompass integration:
- Uploading documents (paystubs, W2s, etc.) directly to the efolder
- Allowing processors to verify income and employment for multiple employers in the same order
- Allowing our customers to disable SMS delivery upon request
Truv Dashboard Updates
Home Page Improvements
Truv’s dashboard experience enables our customers to quickly get started and go live quickly. To this end, we’ve launched a new dashboard homepage experience. With this enhancement, we’re able to offer experiences for assigned access roles. For example, a loan officers who log into the platform will see information only pertinent to their work.
This update furthers our commitment to improving work efficiencies for all types of Truv customers.
Meet us in person!
The Truv team will be all of the below events over the next few months. Catch us at one of these events, we hope to see you in person.
- First Advantage Collaborate on April 12th – 14th, Las Vegas, NV
- PBSA Mid-Year on April 16th – 18th, Arlington, VA
- New York Fintech Week by Empire Startups on April 24th – 28th, NYC, NY
- Fintech Nexus USA 2023 on May 10th – 11th, NYC, NY
- Auto Finance Summit East 2023 on May 10th – 12th, Nashville, TN
- FinovateSpring 2023 on May 23rd – 25th, San Francisco, CA
Please Reach Out!
These improvements to our product help us serve you better. If there are any improvements or integrations you’d like to see in the future, please let us know!